* Master game planning and programming basics.
* Understand 2–D graphics, audio, and input basics.
* Create your first 2–D game.
* Improve your first 2–D game.
* Explore the basics of game networking.
* Deal with sound in XNA 3.0.
* See how to create a 2–D multiplayer game, Rock Rain Live!
* Understand 3–D game programming basics.
* Render pipelines, shaders, and effects.
* Work with lights, cameras, and transformations.
* Generate a terrain.
* Learn skeletal animation techniques.
* Create a third–person shooter game.
* Play games on the Zune console.